Sunday, April 20, 2008

SES WEEK 7 MUSIC UPLOAD

This is what I've been doing in Studio 2 over the last couple of weeks. I journeyed into the EMU with some helpers armed with an array of toy instruments and a 3/4 size 'cello (courtesy of Vlad) and we laid down a barrage of dodgy tracks, all in the name of familiarising myself with ProTools. I think we ended up with 12 tracks in all, which I've "top and tailed", stuck some effects on and bounced down - here's the result. What I couldn't figure out was applying fades and volume automation to some of the tracks. Also, I'd like to know how to apply effect to sections of tracks - looking forward to finding these answers and more in next week's exciting instalments of.... Uni. PS: I can't upload an MP3 because I have no software at home at the moment for various reasons and it seems that Studio 2 Pro-Tools will not allow you to bounce down as an MP3 directly - here 'tis: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YPOTA291

No comments: